Employers are often faced with the challenge of maintaining a safe and drug-free work environment. Dr. Barry Sample, director of science and technology at Quest Diagnostics states that, “American workers are increasingly testing positive for workforce drug use across almost all workforce categories and drug test specimen types”. Marijuana being at the top of this detection list for a urinalysis screen, while amphetamines are setting record level surges. These increases pose very serious dangers in all workplaces, as decreased productivity, increased accidents and disregard for work safety are just some of the possible outcomes. Read more about it [here] .
In Same Category
- DEA Targets New Drug, Kratom, Schedule 1 Substance like Heroin
- New Study Shows, More Babies Born Drug Dependent - One Every Hour
- Opioid Addiction Crisis: Harvard Medical Students Request Better Training
- Neos Therapeutics: Dissolvable Amphetamine Drug for Kids
- Eli Lilly Pharma Giant Reveals Plans to Release 20 New Drugs in 5 Years