Variety - Single-Panel-Urine-Drug Testing - Dip Cards
It is a rapid, one-step test for the qualitative detection of drugs of abuse and their principal metabolites in human urine at specified cut off levels. Select from various drug classes.
Test procedure must be done at room temperature (10ºC to 30ºC)
- Open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch.
- Remove the test device from the pouch.
- Hold one side of the device with one hand.
- Use the other hand to pull off the cap and expose the absorbent end.
- Immerse the absorbent end into the urine sample for about 10 seconds.
- Make sure that the urine level is not above the “MAX” line printed on the front of the device.
- Lay the device flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
- Read the result in 5 minutes. Do not read after 5 minutes.
*NOTE* Line intensity and/or line width does not add any significance to test results